Recipe moved to:Β Curry Chicken Salad with Raisins and Pine Nuts

Please consider following us at our new Blog called Supper Plate for your favorite recipes from Realistic Cooking Ideas and many new recipes! We thank you for your continual support!

11 thoughts on “Curry Chicken Salad with Raisins and Pine Nuts

1. Just read this and made it. Couldn’t wait to put into the fridge before tasting. Now I must wait for it to do it’s thing in there. I didn’t have lemon (squeezed lime) and didn’t have raisins (used dried cranberries) and used slivered almonds. Yum. Can’t wait till this is really r.e.a.d.y. Thanks. Bernice. Now I know what I’m having for lunch. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I do hope you enjoy it! And I love the substitutions you made for ingredients you did not have. The cranberries would be awesome and slivered almonds are always a nice touch. I never though of lime but I can see that working too! Enjoy!! πŸ™‚

1. This was a heavenly dish. I had a huge chicken breast in the fridge and went at it once I’d read your post Yummy. I’ll make this again for my grand kids this summer for lunch. They’ll love it. they like all kinds of food. πŸ™‚

I am so glad you enjoyed your version of this recipe! πŸ™‚ Next time I am trying dried cranberries. πŸ™‚

3. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ That’s how I learned to cook. We never had everything I needed to try a recipe and my mother always suggested a substitute so I could go ahead. πŸ˜€

What a wonderful way to learn how to cook!! I love it!

5. I hated it when I was young but it opened up lots of possibilities where you’re never afraid to mess up. You probably won’t. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

This is so true! πŸ™‚

2. Wild Billy says:

Sounds delicious thank you!

Your welcome! I hope you enjoy it if you make the dish. πŸ™‚

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Living Healthier and Happier

Living Healthier and Happier Nourishing Body and Soul

Faith and Family3

Faith /Home/Recipes/ETC

The Irreverent Kitchen

Ain't nothing but a party!

ashish-vision

THIS SITE IS ABOUT ME, MY CREATIVITY, MY IMAGINATION AND MY FEELINGS.

Dees Platter

Savour and Eat!!!

Twice as Tasty

Eating well year-round

Titi's blog

Great deals

Life Under Five Two

Life is too short to cut out carbs

Lance Sheridan