Recipe moved to: Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese Pizza

Please consider following us at our new Blog called Supper Plate for your favorite recipes from Realistic Cooking Ideas and many new recipes! We thank you for your continual support!

19 thoughts on “Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese Pizza #recipe #superbowl

1. I so like the idea of the cooked chicken tossed in wing dressing and then arranged on the pizza. I’m afraid if I start on one of these, nobody else will get as much as a crumb. 🙄

ha ha – it was awesome!! I loved the heat of the wing sauce contrasted with the blue cheese – I hope you try it – just awesome!

1. I will, but may need to wait till I drop some of the extra ‘handles’ from Christmastime eating. :mrgreen:

ha ha – I know what you mean! I try to make this as light as possible – maybe reduce the cheddar cheese a bit to reduce calories and you could also cut back on the blue cheese light dressing.

3. Might as well not have it till I’ve earned it good and proper and eat it like I deserve. 🙄

That is a great reward!!

5. Sigh. The rewards don’t come as often anymore. :mrgreen:

2. It looks like such a fun recipe for today; when the game gets anxious I am going to try this. Everyone else from Seattle is in Phoenix today, so I am going to have to be careful on the portion size.

It is a perfect recipe for Super Bowl Sunday!! Enjoy the game!!

3. Looks delicious!! More cheese the better and a cold beer is needed with this one!! 🙂

Yes I had a glass of Red but beer would also be good!! I really loved this pizza! And don’t forget the Buffalo Wing sauce. 🙂

4. Sophie33 says:

A delightful fun dish to make, I see! It looks very scrumptious too, dear Bernice! x

It was heavenly – it is now one of my favorite Cast Iron Skillet Pizzas! I love the combination of the heat from the wing sauce and cooling affect from the blue cheese dressing. 🙂

5. Looking good and delicious!

Thank you – it is now one of my favorite pizzas!!

6. You had me at buffalo! Looks amazing!! 💜

Thanks! This version came out really good!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Living Healthier and Happier

Living Healthier and Happier Nourishing Body and Soul

Faith and Family3

Faith /Home/Recipes/ETC

The Irreverent Kitchen

Ain't nothing but a party!

ashish-vision

THIS SITE IS ABOUT ME, MY CREATIVITY, MY IMAGINATION AND MY FEELINGS.

Dees Platter

Savour and Eat!!!

Twice as Tasty

Eating well year-round

Titi's blog

Great deals

Life Under Five Two

Life is too short to cut out carbs

Lance Sheridan