In the states, people are getting ready for the big game on Sunday. Even those of us who really are not football fans enjoy the commercials, entertainment, and of course the food aspect of the Super Bowl! Every year I try new recipes and am sharing a few favorites from past years. This year I am trying two new Buffalo Wing style pizzas made of course in my cast iron skillet! Plus a Buffalo Style dip and maybe even a dessert!! What are your food plans for Super Bowl Sunday and do you have a favorite team?

Super Bowl Turkey Chili With Cornbread is an awesome option that can be served as part of the dinner buffet or an appetizer.

awesome-turkey-chili

It is Super Bowl Sunday with Buffalo Style Meatballs! I just love these Buffalo Style Meatballs! Again great as part of your dinner buffet or make them a bit smaller as an appetizer. They are a guaranteed hit!

buffalo-style-meatballs-final
Buffalo Style Potatoes with Crumbled Blue Cheese Dressing. Just when you think it can’t get any better – here comes these fabulous potatoes!

buffalo-style-potatoes-with-crumbled-blue-cheese

Chicken Quesadillas are always a hit and make a great appetizer and finger food.

chickenquesadillafinal5

Cosmo Martini and Mocktail. Of course we need a cocktail or two to select from. Many cocktails can be shaken without alcohol!

cosmo-martini

Orange Dream Martini and Mocktail. This is one of my favorites – so much fun to drink!!

orange-dream-martini-cover-picture

Asian Inspired Layered Chicken Dip. This is a wonderful appetizer that is easy to make!

asian-inspired-layered-chicken-dip2

Wood-Grilled Chicken with Sundried Tomato Flatbread. For those in warmer climates consider this wonderful wood-grilled pizza!

wood-grilled-flatbread-closeup

Bite-Size Bread Pudding with Strawberry Topping. And don’t forget the bite-size desserts – I have a few of them on my blog.

bite-size-bread-pudding-cover-picture

31 thoughts on “What is on the Menu for Super Bowl XLIX Sunday?

1. Sounds like a good party to me. Too bad I’m not a sports fan. The layered chicken dip and the sun-dried tomato flat bread are calling my name. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

I love those two dishes!! I wish it was warm outside so we could make the wood-grilled pizza!

1. You’re making my mouth water, for both the warmth outside and the wood-drilled pizza.

Yes, that pizza is awesome!!!

3. It’s 7:50 am. Too early for a pan pizza? ๐Ÿ˜€
        ๐Ÿ˜€

Never too early – there is a breakfast pizza – I will need to make one of those!!

5. You are temping me. I better run and fast.

๐Ÿ™‚ I guess that is the goal of a food blogger. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

8. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Rejoysfull says:

Reblogged this on Loved by Both My Fathers and commented:
    Here’s some great ideas for your SuperBowl Sunday menu …

Thank you for the reblog! I hope you and your readers enjoy a recipe or two!!

1. Rejoysfull says:

You’re welcome – I’m hoping they will. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy your SuperBowl food that you make for the game! I am making a chocolate cheesecake for the game and it is in the refrigerator!

3. Rejoysfull says:

yummy! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have fun and enjoy the SuperBowl too. ๐Ÿ™‚ #GoHawks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you – you enjoy the day too!!

3. For the few seafood lovers that will be here, it’ll be shrimp with lobster sauce (my favorite Chinese dish.) Everyone else with be satisfied with turkey dogs with the fixins on Mexican buns and potato skins. Enjoy your Super Bowl Day. I hope Seahawks win (though I am a Rams fan.)

Your lineup sounds great!!! I don’t watch football and this year I am not in any pools so not much incentive on who I want to win. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Norm 2.0 says:

I’m feeling stuffed just looking at this spread. Can’t wait for Sunday!

ha ha ha – some of my favorite recipes over the years. I can’t wait to try my new Buffalo Wing pizzas!!

5. You are making me hungry with all your delicious food!!!! Tomorrow evening I plan to start making my chili, meatballs in the crock pot on Sunday along with potato skins as well. We will have the usual dips and cheeses along with the veggies for dipping, no chips! It’s going to be fun, we have a bunch of friends coming over to watch ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you guys have fun too!

Michael your SuperBowl buffet of food sounds fantastic!!! Have a great time!

6. Ingrid says:

Ah, a bunch of great sounding recipes that I’ll be attempting soon ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you enjoy them!! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Sophie33 says:

Great party food, all so delicious looking too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! This year I did a Buffalo Wing theme with different Buffalo Style pizzas and dip.

8. Cindy says:

Thats a heck of a yummy looking spread!

Thank you. It represents different dishes I have made for the Super Bowl over the years. This year I did a Buffalo Wing theme.

9. jignatailor says:

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is so vibrant and I love finger foods so am saving these recipes! =D

Your welcome and thank you for your kind words!! I hope you enjoy the recipes! ๐Ÿ™‚