Recipe moved to:Β Blood Orange Avocado Salad with Macadamia Nut Oil Dressing

31 thoughts on “Blood Orange Avocado Salad with Macadamia Nut Oil

1. Sure looks delish. Lovely presentation too.
    Must save for a warmer day. Supposed to get ice pellets today. We’ll see. B-r-r-

This is a fabulous salad – packed with Vitamin A, C, and antioxidants! As a bonus it is delicious. Our weather has been really odd this winter. Warm temperatures and rain, then freezing temperatures with a lot of accidents on the road ways. We get 6 1/2 feet of snow in November and then it rains on Christmas eve. A lot of people are sick so I am boosting our immune system. Or at least am trying. πŸ™‚

1. I agree. The weather’s been weird. We had freezing rain and then slush yesterday. I bet it froze last night.

It’s flu season, must do all we can to avoid it. ❀ ❀ ❀

Same here! Now it is bitter cold! But we always get through it. πŸ™‚

3. Do we have a choice? πŸ˜€

No, we do not! πŸ™‚ And now we are getting a lot of snow. I worked from home on Friday because of the weather. I so long for summer!!!

5. I’m with you. It’s been cold enough and certainly long enough. I’m done. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Me too – tired of snow! So more cooking and going to start watching BroadChurch!

7. During cold weather, I make soup! πŸ™‚

Yes! Soups and stews are awesome! Nothing like comfort food! Now I have to get my Superbowl menu ready – feeling a bit of pressure since it is Feb 1st!!

9. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

2. mihrank says:

wow – no words – delicious but healthy and great ingredients!

We try to eat healthy and this year’s focus is on more superfoods and optimizing our nutrients. And this salad is really good. πŸ™‚

3. chefceaser says:

Reblogged this on Chef Ceaser.

Thank you! I hope you and your readers enjoy the salad!

4. OMG amazing…I am trying this for supper.

It is wonderful! I hope you enjoy it!!

5. Sheryl says:

This salad looks delicious. The pictures are wonderful. You are very good at food photography.

Thank you! I have been working on my food photography the past year. I really appreciate the feedback.

1. Sheryl says:

I really need to work on my food photography. The quality of my current food pictures varies widely from post to post–and feels very hit or miss.

When I view my earlier pictures – some of them I love and others I cringe! I purchased a good camera and am using a photo tent for a lot of my photos. And Greg got me the book Focus on Food Photography for Blogger by Matt Armendariz. I also study how other bloggers are setting up their photos to make them more interesting.

3. Sheryl says:

Thanks for the info. I’m trying to pay more attention to what others are doing with food photography, and the book on food photography for bloggers sounds really good.

Your welcome. The biggest thing I learn was about lighting – it makes or breaks your picture. There is some amazing photography on wordpress!!

6. What amazing photos, Bernice – two of my absolute favourite ingredients, blood red oranges and avocado…
    I wonder if pomegranate would work well, too?
    Will try it!
    Thanks for the inspiration –
    Emma πŸ™‚

Yes I think pomegranate would be wonderful instead of the dried fruit. It would give it that nice color and even more superfood power! Great idea!!

7. mschmidt87 says:

Hey this is a wonderful recipe!! Have a look at my superfood salad and let me knkw what you think? http://thescrimpycook.com/2015/01/08/superfood-salad/

Looks wonderful! I like all the healthy ingredients – very appealing to the eye – and I bet it is delicious to enjoy! I look forward to seeing what other healthy recipes you share! πŸ™‚

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Living Healthier and Happier

Living Healthier and Happier Nourishing Body and Soul

Faith and Family3

Faith /Home/Recipes/ETC

The Irreverent Kitchen

Ain't nothing but a party!

ashish-vision

THIS SITE IS ABOUT ME, MY CREATIVITY, MY IMAGINATION AND MY FEELINGS.

Dees Platter

Savour and Eat!!!

Twice as Tasty

Eating well year-round

Titi's blog

Great deals

Life Under Five Two

Life is too short to cut out carbs

Lance Sheridan