Today I hope everyone enjoys the beauty of the Middle Falls of Genesee River in Letchworth State Park. Be sure to take a look at the previous pictures I posted in part one and in part two. Each of the waterfalls has a beauty of its own. Of the three waterfalls, I enjoyed the Middle Falls the best – I think it is just beautiful! The cover picture is the view from leaving Glen Iris Inn and taking the path to the waterfalls. I will tell you more about Glen Iris Inn and who owned this home in a later post. Right now it is an Inn that you can stay at and have dinner. It was a cold day at 54°F that felt like 48°F and there were reserved tables on the patio for dinner. Below is a picture of Glen Iris Inn so you can imagine sitting at the patio then walking to the Middle Falls!

Glen Iris Inn Side View NY

Below are pictures from different perspectives and a video that was shot along the way!

Letchworth Park Middle Falls 9

Letchworth Park Middle Falls 8

Letchworth Park Middle Falls 7

Letchworth Park Middle Falls 6

Letchworth Park Middle Falls 5

Letchworth Park Middle Falls 4
Letchworth Park Middle Falls 21

18 thoughts on “Letchworth State Park NY – Enjoy the Beautiful Middle Falls

1. Oh wow I’m listening and watching as I type this! I love the fall colors and that middle falls are amazing. Where is this it’s so beautiful. What a beautiful sound the water makes.

1. The last part it great the close up! I love how powerful water is when coming down the falls.

I am glad you enjoyed the closeup! I was not sure how well it came out but I just love the power of the water. I also have pictures and videos of Niagara Falls. The waterfall there is unbelievable! (Click on Niagara Falls to get to one of the postings.) I have several posting with photos and videos. And thank you for your comments! 🙂

2. It is breathtaking! 😄

It is such a beautiful area. So much to take in and a lot of history. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. 🙂

It is a beautiful place! It is Letchworth State Park in NYS. Castile NY. Part one and two has more pictures of the lower falls and other areas of the park. My next park is the Upper Falls, which will also have a video.

2. Your waterfall shots are great and the video is really a nice touch…Well done.

Thank you so much! I am happy that you enjoyed them!!

3. mihrank says:

The Middle Falls of the Genesee River was definitely our favorite of the three major waterfalls on the Genesee River in Letchworth State Park as it was easily the largest and most spectacular of them all. It could very well be our favorite waterfall in the state of New York not named Niagara Falls. From looking at the photo at the top of this page, it shouldn’t be surprising why we thought so highly of it.

I am so glad you enjoyed the pictures. I have more pictures to post on the Upper Falls plus a video. But the Middle Falls was spectacular! Niagara Falls is beautiful in a different way. We enjoyed the park like setting of Letchworth Park. The Lower Falls is rugged and can be difficult for people to get to with the long walk. The Middle Falls is perfect since most people can walk to it without too much trouble.

4. Many thanx for sharing that awesome video of the falls. Nature at its best!

Your welcome – it was such a great day that I was glad I could captured with a video.

5. lethally says:

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures 🙂

Your welcome – I am glad you enjoyed them! 🙂

6. I think I could spend a little time there………maybe even a lot of time!

I think with your love of photography – you would have a great time at Letchworth State Park!