Today I am sharing a few pictures I took of the fireworks and a couple of videos from our backyard that I took with my iPhone 4s. We have a neighbor who every year puts on an amazing firework show. I can’t even imagine how much they spend on fireworks but they should ask for donations! I like these pictures because they remind me of images from Nasa and Hubble where they share photos of the galaxies and the stars. It is pretty amazing and I must admit it is beyond my understanding of what is out there in the universe. The color is unbelievable. Go to HubbleSite to be amazed! But in the meantime here are a few of my amateur pictures and videos of fireworks! What did everyone do for the Fourth? I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Fireworks 2014 9

Fireworks 2014 8

Fireworks 2014 7

Fireworks 2014 5

Fireworks 2014 4

Fireworks 2014 3

Fireworks 2014 2

Fireworks 2014 1

Fireworks 2014 10

7 thoughts on “A few Fourth of July Fireworks Pictures

1. willowdot21 says:

Lovely, thank you!

Your welcome. 🙂

2. Sheryl says:

You have the perfect spot for viewing fireworks. Belated Happy July 4th wishes.

Thank you – it is convenient! We use to go out to watch fireworks and that became a hassle with the traffic. Now we just stay home and let the families go out! 🙂

3. lisacrispin says:

Wow, what a nice show from your own backyard! We enjoyed some fireworks from our patio,but they were much farther away. It was cool here too so we appreciated our firepit as well, and our new fountain gurgling away made us feel we were near a mountain stream. Isn’t it great to enjoy our backyards!

It really is Lisa! The backyard is its own destination and escape. You don’t always need to travel to have a good time. A good fire, comfortable chairs, cocktails, good music, and snacks…. and you are set!!