13 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: Greek Chicken Salad

1. lulu says:

We love chicken salad at this house, and your recipe sound like a great way to change it up.

Thank you! I love making it as it is easy – plus in the summer you could grill the chicken. It is fun to eat! I think I need to make it soon!

2. Heather says:

love chicken salad of all varieties…you always make cooking look so easy and delicious!

Thanks Heather – I really appreciate that! This is an easy recipe. 🙂

3. kanzensakura says:

That huge thump you just heard was my head hitting the screen as I tried to grab mouthfuls of this. it looks a-mazing.

Yes I did hear a thump! I did wonder what it was… and it was you, ha ha ha. It might be a nice recipe for your hot summer days in the South!

1. kanzensakura says:

I think it would be a nice recipe for anytime

Agreed. It also makes a nice lunch. Especially if I have left over chicken I can make a small salad for lunch the next day.

3. kanzensakura says:

I do like these salads and the way you can use what you have leftover to make them special.

🙂 It is always nice when you can use the ingredients you have in the pantry or refrigerator.

4. Sheryl says:

It looks delicious!

It is one of my favorite salads!! I typically have everything prepped the day before to make it easy to cook and assemble after work.