I hope everyone is making good progress on their holiday preparations! Greg and I are pretty much ready for Christmas except for things like wrapping gifts. I am winding the year down at work and will be off Christmas eve day through New Years. Of course I have a lot to do before vacation begins! Today I wanted to share a few cookie recipes that I posted last year since I have a lot of new readers. I hope you find one or two cookies that you might like to make.

Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie that you enjoy making or better yet eating?

candy-cane-final-picture
Candy Cane Cookies

chewy-cutout-christmas-cookies-final-picture1
Chewy Cutout Christmas Cookies

snow-crunch-close-up-picture-for-cover
Janie’s Snow Crunch

oatmeal-raisin-cookies-main-picture-for-cover
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

figgy-pudding-final-picture
Now Bring Me Some Figgy Pudding

16 thoughts on “A few more Christmas cookies recipes

1. kanzensakura says:

I really like the Mexican/snowball/Russian teacakes I posted. One of my favorites

I never made those cookies – though they sound wonderful!!

1. kanzensakura says:

The greatest thing is: not much work and you are rewarded with a delectable cookie. Try it some time – pecans, walnuts, itty bits of dark chocolate. it is a good one to have on your cookie rotation. And the dough freezes well too. BTW, my husband loves those chunky cookies you posted. I made them and now they are part of our holiday cookie list. 🙂

Your recipe sounds wonderful as I love those ingredients! This year I only made the ginger snap cookies. I am glad your husband enjoyed the chunky cookies. They are so much fun with all the yummy ingredients.

3. kanzensakura says:

I forwarded the gingersnap recipe to my aunt’ husband who loves all things ginger. He is fixing.today. what a festive smell in the house for Christmas!

I hope they enjoyed the cookies. They are fabulous with so many different types of ginger. I find them very addicting and I hope after baking they keep some of their medicinal properties. 🙂

5. kanzensakura says:

He loved them. Added some chopped candied ginger but kept the recipe as is. I’ll try later on to add some zip to dull January.

That is wonderful to hear! They are great cookies – plus the ginger provides that nice warming affect. 🙂

7. kanzensakura says:

Yes it does. I am a ginger lover myself.

2. There is no such thing as too many cookie recipes for the holidays. This look great and I am anxious to try them.

I love when I make a variety of cookies – they look so pretty on a Christmas platter!!

Thank you! Have a great Christmas!!

1. willowdot21 says: