18 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: Thick and Chewy Gingerbread People Cookies

Thank you! And they are chewy which I really like!

1. they look too cute to eat!

They actually were too cute to eat! A few of them were just kept on a plate for decoration! But the ones I did eat were delicious!!

2. Adorable..I will take one with a scoop of ice cream please!

It is on the way to your house!!

3. I adore anything ginger. My mouth is watering

I really enjoy chewy gingerbread cookies. I am making ginger snaps this weekend. If they come out good I will be posting the recipe. I also have a recipe on my blog for ginger tea, which is really good on a cold day!

I just published it – Ginger Snaps cookies. It has three types of ginger: ground, fresh, and crystallized. They came out really good. Next time I am going to add more ginger for additional heat.

2. Thanks. Am on my way to your place now.

🙂 They came out really good.

4. I’ve got the recipe and can’t wait. Thanks

I hope you enjoy them!

4. Heather says:

they look delicious!!! 🙂

Thanks Heather. I love ginger and soft cookies. I hope I have some time to make them this year.

5. Sophie33 says:

Your giant gingerbread cookies lok beautifully decorated & so appetizing too. I must make them soon. Yummmmmm.😋

Thank you Sophie! They were yummy!!