I would like to thank several bloggers for awards that I have been tardy in accepting. It is wonderful to be part of a blogging community where you receive so much support for what you are doing while learning from other bloggers. I love all the “virtual trips” I have taken around the world and ingredients I never knew about. So a heart-felt thank you to everyone who has nominated me. I hope you take time to visit their blogs. At the end of this posting are my nominations. Feel free to select any 3-awards and if you want to formally accept with a few things about yourself that is fine. If you wish to just accept without sharing more about yourself – that is is fine too.
I would like to thank Shaun for the following awards. But first a few questions from Shaun:
1. Where would you most like to Visit in the World? Italy and Ireland.
2. What is your biggest regret in life? None. Do not believe in them. It is better to live for today and tomorrow then worry about the past.
3. Who in your life you once knew do you wish you still knew and why? No one really. I believe people are in your life for a reason and may not be a life-long friend. But they may fulfill a season in your life.
4. What is your passion in life? What do you like to do more? Software testing and making a different in software quality.
5. Where in the World are you from? No address’s. just cities etc. New York State.
6. When did you fall in live, if not, who are you looking for, what kind of person. I have a wonderful husband of 13-years and we met at a health club.
7. What is your Favourite Movie and why. Pride and Prejudice (A&E version). I love the victorian time period. The casting and acting in this version was absolute perfection! I never get tired of watching this version. The Shining (remake). I like the original; however I was really impressed with Stephen Weber. At the time he was the unreliable brother in Wings. He is such a strong and versatile actor. Stephen King’s It. This was a dream team for the casting of actors. Richard Thomas who many of us grew up with on the Waltons. John Ritter also from the Waltons and Three’s Company. Tim Reid from WKRP in Cincinnati. Richard Masur from One Day at a Time. I must admit it was more the cast that I loved than the movie. If this movie was cast with other actors most likely it would not make my top list!
8. What song speaks to you most, what is “Your” song? I prefer independent bands because they have the freedom to create from an artistic perspective instead of producing top 20 hits for the commercial labels.
9. What do aspire to be as a person? What would you hope to be or become? Always hope to be a better person and contribute in a positive way to other people’s lives whether in person or through social media.
10. As you live and grow, what do you hope for your future? I think as many people we hope for financial security and to one day retire.
11. Finally, why do you blog? Do you have reasons. or just because? Inspires me to try new recipes and I found I “met” wonderful bloggers around the world who enrich my life!
I would like to thank Chef DM for the “Oh So Fabulous” award.
Below are Chef DM questions that I am answering for this award.
1. If you could cook for anyone, who would it be and what would you make them? Not really sure who I would cook for. But I do enjoy cooking for my husband and trying new recipes I think he will enjoy. Plus I love trying new recipes for Thanksgiving.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? I would like to go to Italy and Ireland.
3. What would you have for your last meal? Most likely a really good pizza!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Star Trek TNG
5. What are your hobbies? Anything with technology and sci-fi.
I would like to thank loujen haxm ‘yor for the “Liebster Award”.
I would like to thank Ajay for the following awards.
I would like to thank Chef Doru for the following awards. And for a few things about myself:
- Of course I love to cook and try new recipes. I love inspiration from other bloggers.
- I love “virtual travel” by enjoying all the wonderful posts from bloggers around the world.
- I like pink and black.
- I am a warm weather person.
- I love the impressionists and forms of modern art.
- I prefer twitter over facebook.
- Am a Trekkie and a geek – proud of both. 🙂