18 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: Rescue Hiking Dog

1. kanzensakura says:

What a great friend to have with you!

I wish! This beautiful dog belonged to another hiker. He is a rescue dog and was so adorable! He loves hiking with his owner. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. kanzensakura says:

He looked like it too! I’d certainly feel safe hiking in that area knowing he was out and about and looking after us clumsy bipeds.

He was always going ahead of his owner checking out everything! She said when he sees his hiking coat he gets so excited! He wore a bell so she could hear him since he does not bark.

2. What a sweet dog! My kids would have been fascinated to see a dog “hiking” on a trail. Thanks for sharing your photos with us, Bernice. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, she was such a sweetie – I hated when they moved on! There were a lot of dogs on the trail that day but none as cute as this one with her own hiking gear!! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. i bet he’s got a good tme with you my friend….

Unfortunately this adorable dog does not belong to us – but we did have a good time when we were with him. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Sundry says:

Feels like I just had a little hike myself!

ha ha…. yes, the dog gives you the sense of movement – she was such a cutie!

5. Sheryl says:

When my children were younger they used to want to get backpacks similar to what this dog is wearing for our dog–but somehow we never actually got around to buying it. Seeing this picture makes me wish we had gotten it.

Yes, this dog was adorable! All the other dogs on the trail did not have a backpack. She was so precious I just wanted to take her home.

6. Sophie33 says:

What a lovely rescue dog! Lovely pics of him or her! Cool!

Yes, she was such a precious dog! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Brings back fond memories of two dogs we had. They carried packs during our long hikes in the Cleveland National Forest. Thanx for sharing the Wednesday pics with us and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I just loved that dog in the picture. She was so friendly and you could tell she loved to go hiking! And a wonderful Thanksgiving to you too!