BerniceHiking

While I am getting ready to post our 2013 NH hiking pictures, I am sharing a few favorites from previous trips. It was hard to pick just a few as we have so many great memories!

AMC Hiker Transporting Food
I love this hiker who is transporting food to an AMC hut – looked like a pretty heavy load to carry on rocky terrain!

Glen Ellis Falls
Glen Ellis Falls – just a beautiful waterfalls!

RipleyFallsGregHikingStartoftheTrail
Ripley Falls – starting our hike

RipleyFalls
Ripley Falls – I loved it!

AMC New Hampshire Waterfalls
Waterfalls by AMC

Arethusa Falls Arrival
Arethusa Falls – another gorgeous waterfall!

IMG_0150
We took a van tour to the top of Mt Washington.

Mt Washington solo hiker
I love this picture of this solo hiker! What an accomplishment!

Mt Washington Hikers on top of mountain
Hikers on the top of Mt Washington on their way to the summit! I took this picture through the van window.

mt washington 2011 train has arrived
Cog Rail arrival at Mt. Washington

Gibbs Falls Crawford Cliff From the AMC Highland Lodge
From the AMC Highland Lodge you can see Crawford Cliff which we did climb to!

AMC Highland Center at Crawford Notch View from Mountains
View of AMC Highland Center from Crawford Cliff

AMC Dining Room
I just loved AMC Highland Center at Crawford Notch. Some of the best food you will find in that area! Except maybe for another hiking center.
AMC Bernice Lunch
I loved my lunch!

Stay tuned for the 2013 pictures and videos… A few prior posts include:
Glen Ellis Falls
Hiking Trip to Arethusa Falls
NH Hiking Trip to Gibbs Falls, Crawford Cliff
NH Hiking Trip to Ripley Falls
NH Hiking Trip to AMC Highland Lodge
NH Hiking Trip
New Hampshire Signs from our Fall Hiking Trip

15 thoughts on “A Few Favorites Memories of Previous Hiking Trips to New Hampshire

1. prayingforoneday says:

WOW Stunning!!!
    And that Sandwich looks brilliant 🙂

NH is just a beautiful state! And yes the sandwich was awesome!

1. prayingforoneday says:

😀
        Looked beautiful

2. prayingforoneday says:

x 🙂

2. What an adventure the both of you had….glorious!

Thanks! It was a fabulous adventure and I am gaining more confidence in hiking…. and possibly better balance!

3. Ugh, it is so hot here, I couldn’t even think of hiking anywhere. I’d die.

NH weather was perfect. Now back home it is hot and muggy. Though a cold front is coming through and the weekend should be in the 70’s. Hopefully cooler to play disc golf or go hiking.

1. Wow, the 70s? We are lucky if it isn’t reaching 98

That is really hot! It rarely gets into the 90’s and when it does we think we are going to melt!

4. greg says:

Enjoyed the pictures and memories Bernice !,

Thanks Greg! Great times!!

5. Melissa says:

I didn’t know that there were so many beautiful spots in new hampshire! I’m currently looking at new hampshire wedding venues, but there are so many options. I’ll definitely have to consider hiking while I am there! Thanks for sharing these photos.

New Hampshire is just a beautiful state! So many wonderful hiking opportunities and nature walks. Best wishes with your wedding plans!!