Niagara on the Lake Gardens 30

I could never have imagined I would witness such beautiful gardens when we visited Niagara on the Lake! And it was not just one garden – but every where we went was spectacular gardens. In front of businesses, churches, and private homes. It was almost overwhelming as you did not know where to start. I never got tired walking around town nor did I get tired of the gardens. It seemed there was always something to look at and admire. As someone who loves gardens this definitely was a special treat for me! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 29

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 6

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 5

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 4

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 3

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 2

Niagara on the Lake Gardens 1

Do not forget to check out the other postings from our Niagara on the Lake vacation!
Abacot Hall B&B at Niagara on the Lake
Niagara on the Lake Shaw Festival, Shaw Cafe & Wine Bar
Niagara on the Lake – The Butterfly Conservatory
Niagara on the Lake – Fort George Part 1
Niagara on the Lake – Fort George Part 2
Niagara on the Lake – Beautiful Homes and Architecture!
Niagara on the Lake – Their Beautiful Gardens Part 1
Pomegranate Martini & Niagara on the Lake and Their Beautiful Gardens Part 2
Niagara on the Lake and Their Beautiful Gardens Part 3
Niagara-on-the-Lake: The Old Winery Restaurant
Various Pictures from Niagara-on-the-Lake
Niagara-on-the-Lake: Queenston Heights Restaurant
Queens Royal Park
Niagara-on-the-Lake: Angie Strauss Art Gallery

11 thoughts on “Niagara on the Lake – Their Beautiful Gardens Part 1

1. yagsyjah says:

The colors are so rich and fantastic. Great pictures. Makes me want to visit one of my many hometowns. 🙂

It is such a beautiful place! I too love the colors and the air was so fresh from the trees and flowers. It was such an enjoyable time! 🙂

2. willowdot21 says:

It looks like you found paradise!

That is what it felt like… paradise… at least for a few days… Now I get to relive it by sharing my pictures. 🙂

3. Sophie33 says:

Beautiful & very colourful indeed! Lovely to look at! ☺

They are such beautiful gardens and so well taken care of – rarely saw a weed or a flower that needed to be dead-headed.

4. I can see why you took so many photos. It’s just beautiful! The fluffy hydrangeas in one of the first photographs are my favorites. It’s all very lovely though.

Yes, I could not stop taking pictures. Everything is so gorgeous!! We were only about an hour, plus border time, away from home but it felt we were so far away. It was a great time.

5. As the lushness of summer is fading and the leaves are starting to turn I needed a little bit of summer…your photos really helped, thank you.

Your welcome! I am with you…. I hate to see the summer fade away… because comes fall then winter… I am much more a summer person… I guess that is why I try to pack so much in during so few months… I love being able to blog since it brings back good memories. 🙂