Grave Digger The Legend cover picture
See Part 1 for more pictures and information on Monster Jam! This part I am going to share a few videos of actual competitions from Monster Jam.

Throughout the event I watched with interest how the “yellow cars” used as part of the show got crushed over a 2-hour period. Below are a few pictures.
Monster Jam Yellow cars Greg
Yellow Cars at the start of Monster Jam
Monster Jam Yellow Cars 1
Monster Jam Yellow Cars 2
Monster Jam Yellow Cars 3
Monster Jam Yellow Cars 4
Monster Jam Yellow Cars 5

Below is a video of the monster trucks making their entrance. Don’t get dizzy watching it!

And then there is Grave Digger!

Here they are all lined up getting ready for their competitions!! Too exciting!
All the monster trucks lined up

The below video is the 19-year old driver of Hooked from Virginia Beach. Notice the track official by the yellow cars who is giving directions to the driver and then runs like mad just before the Monster Truck starts his competition. I do not know why but I found that funny.

Below is Monster Mutt – notice his ears and tag wagging in the air. And isn’t this announcer just awesome!!

The Grave Digger!

I have more videos to share including the dual monster truck competitions! So Stay Tuned!

For other Motor Events see the below postings:
NHRA drag racing event! – Part 1
NHRA drag racing event! – Part 2
NHRA drag racing event! – Part 3
Thunder on the Niagara 2012

6 thoughts on “Monster Jam in Lake Erie Speedway in PA – Part 2

1. gardengirl92 says:

My family would have a ball there! Maybe we’ll get a chance to go someday.

It was a great evening! I hope you get to attend one of their events! They have a lot of different monster trucks and drivers.

1. gardengirl92 says:

Tickets would make great birthday gifts too! The wheels in my head are spinning. 🙂

That is a great idea!!!Imagine how surprise they would be. 🙂

3. gardengirl92 says:

I checked…it will be in our general area in January so perfect as Christmas gifts! Thanks again.

What a wonderful and unexpected Christmas gifts!!