Last week I shared Week 2 results of Wegmans Eat Well Live Well Challenge I am participating in through the company I am employed. Our third week’s results were posted today. We have 25 participants making up 5-teams. From a team perspective, my team went from being in 5th place to 3rd place for steps and from 4th place to 1st place for cups. Go VC Snickerdoodles!! As for the individual contest, I am in 1st place for cups (as compared to 2nd last week) and 7th for steps (as compared to 8th last week). The individual rankings are only for this week and not cumulative with week 1 and 2.
Nicole, our program coordinator, had a variety of hummus, salsa, and guacamole for us to enjoy this week. The sun-dried tomato hummus was fantastic and I plan on making it soon!
I also want to thank Shaun for the Liebster Blog Award! I hope you visit his blog as he shares his view of the world around him! Shaun took time to write up questions he would like answered… so here we go….
1. What is your favourite movie? Pride & Prejudice (A&E version)
2. Who was your 1st love? Can’t remember too long ago. 🙂
3. If you could go back to when you were 10 years old, would you change anything? I would not change anything about myself but would change the school system to prepare young girls to have careers.
4. What part in what film would you love to play or be? A part in a sci-fi movie
5. If you could be any 1 person for a day, who would it be? I would not want to be anyone else.. but I would love to spend a day with John Maxwell and learn from his vast knowledge and experience on leadership.
6. What food do you like best? Food with spices and lots of flavor
7. What is your favouri7e number? I like writing numbers that are round in nature as the pen flows nicely. For example, 6, 8, or 9.
8. Your favourite music CD? I love a wide range of music in particular indie bands. Listening to Alt-J right now.
9. What car do you drive? If you don’t what would you like to drive? Liberty Jeep
10? Do you have a PC/Laptop or Phone for your internet use? iMac, iPad, wireless
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many to ever be able to count!
Our weekend is starting off cold and raining! A good weekend for cooking and watching a movie. We just got our copy of Alien and am looking forward to watching it this weekend and tying it together with Prometheus! Did I mention Prometheus 2 is in development? But unfortunately, it will not be out until late 2014 or early 2015. Seems too far away for me. I am impatient and want more of the pieces pulled together now! What is everyone doing for the weekend? Any plans? I will be sharing a new recipe tomorrow. In the meantime, I will share a few recipes to help you sneak in more veggies and fruits!