Thank you to Shaun for another nomination of “The Very Inspiring Blogging Award”. I hope you visit his blog as he shares his view of the world around him and for the rules of this award. I am inspired every day by other bloggers whether it be for the wonderful recipes they share, beautiful food presentation, photography of beautiful landscapes and the world around us – and so much more! Thank you to all my readers as you enrich my life.
As for 7 things about myself…
- I never read one book – I always have several that I go between. Currently I am reading: Maeve Binchy’s A Week in Winter; Gerry Weinberg’s Perfect Software and Other Illusions About Testing; John Maxwell books – Today Matters and The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
- I recently got a subscription and my first printed copy of “The Testing Planet” produced by the Software Testing Club from the UK.
- I love the period drama “Downton Abbey”. Everything about this series is fascinating to me from the fabulous, artistic filming to the complexity of the upstairs / downstairs politics and relationships. I did get the unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook.
- I do not run. See no reason to run unless there is an emergency.
- My preference is tea – I drink it black and strong. Only time I will use cream is with Indian Spice Chai.
- I adore pizza – yes I know it is not good for you. I actually prefer New York Style pizza that is a thin hand-tossed crust.
- I am waiting for the Alien movie to arrive so my husband and I can watch it again to tie it back to Prometheus, which I have seen 3 times. I am happy to see that Prometheus 2 is in development!!
I am to nominate 15 bloggers – though like most who receive the award we want to award it to everyone!
Mama Sheri’s Blog
Mama Mouse Says
The Porto Bellas
Second Half Woman
Indian Cooking Made Easy, Sometimes Not So Easy
Ever Lasting Love of Flowers
My Whisk and Mat
Main St. Cuisine