Easter Monday 1

I hope everyone who celebrated Easter had a wonderful day! We had a great day with my parents enjoying a lot of great food and conversation.

Easter Monday 2

I also had a surprised when Ajaytao awarded me with the “Most Influential Blogger Award” as an Easter gift. I am touched by his kindess. Ajaytao posts beautiful pictures, heartfelt stories, and sayings. I hope you spend some time on his blog getting lost in the wonderful photography he posts!!

most-influential-blogger

I would like to share some pictures from our Easter.

Easter Monday 3

Easter Monday 4

This is the feast my mother prepared. I had nothing to do with it – I just enjoyed!
Easter Monday 8

Easter Monday 5
Here is the Mom’s Baked ParmesanΒ Chicken recipe.

Easter Monday 6

Easter Monday 7

We had a wonderful dessert – Orange Pineapple Cake made with a whip cream frosting. It was delicious and a light dessert.
Easter Monday 9

Easter Monday 10

Easter Monday 11

Easter Monday 12

Easter Monday 13

Easter Monday 14

Easter Monday 15

How was your Easter and what did you do?

15 thoughts on “Easter Monday and Most Influential Blogger Award

1. Janie Sperrey says:

Bernice I would love the recipe for the Orange Pineapple Cake it sounds wonderful!
    -Janie

Hi, Janie. It was fabulous! I will ask my mother for the recipe and post it on my blog. Bernice πŸ™‚

1. Patty B says:

Good can’t wait to try it!

2. It all looks delicious! Happy Easter πŸ™‚
    -JulieC

Thank you! I hope you had a great Easter! πŸ™‚

3. I love your Easter pictures, and the feast looks wonderful!

Thank you! We definitely were not hurting for good food… and now left overs!

4. Happy Easter Bernice! They do not celebrate Easter in China so Mr. Anonymous was at work and one kid was also working and there was no ham to be found on Hong Kong Island. However, I made a delightful turkey breast with all of the fixings and the Easter bunny did visit our house so we are all recovering from the chocolate coma.

Sounds wonderful! It has to be an adjustment when holidays you are accustom to celebrating are not recognized. But I think you are able to adjust to any situation. πŸ™‚

5. willowdot21 says:

well done for your award and all I can say is that you have the most wonderful blog……………… but I am always so hungry after visiting it!! πŸ˜‰ xx

Thanks so much! I get hungry too when viewing my blog! πŸ™‚

6. That looks like lots of fun. We had fun too with our Grandchildren visiting. We’ve had a ball making things, eating, talking and playing – all the good stuff that we are lucky enough to be able to share with family. πŸ™‚

Sounds like a wonderful day!! πŸ™‚