Irish boy and girl

The countdown is on its way for St. Patrick’s Day. I am working on an Irish Stew and Irish scones for this weekend. But in the meantime here are a few recipes you might enjoy! What are you cooking or baking for Sunday? Any party plans or going to an Irish parade?

Irish Potato Cake
Irish Potato Cake

Irish Shamrock cut out cookies final
Irish Shamrock Chewy Cut-out Cookies

Irish Potato Bites
Irish Potato Bites

Pistachio Pudding Pie Final Picture
30-Minute or Less Pistachio Pudding Pie

16 thoughts on “St. Patrick’s Day Recipes

1. JKM says:

The potato soup looks amazing!

Thank you! I actually forgot to get the ingredients to make it this week. I was so busy researching an Irish Stew!

2. Love the little Irish dolls! I’m looking forward to your Irish scone recipe. I would love to make them for St. Patrick’s Day – either those or the Irish Potato Cake!

Thank you. The Irish dolls are ceramic. The Irish Potato cake is awesome! I wish I was making it this year!! Too many recipes and too little time. 🙂

Thank you for posting on your blog!

3. Great round up Bernice, now just add a little green beer and you are good to go.

You mean my Mint Chocolate smoothie doesn’t count? 😉

4. Whitney says:

I was trying to give you the Inspiring Blogger Award, but I couldn’t find your about. Haha. But you already have millions of awards anyways. One of my favorite blogs =)

Thank you Whitney! I purchased this new theme a few months ago and the “About” was not part of it. I may have to do something to turn it on. Thank you for thinking of me – much appreciated!! 🙂

5. christifh says:

The mint chocolate protein smoothie looks amazing!

It was really good – I enjoyed the mint as a different flavor. It goes great with chocolate!

6. dawnspitfire says:

Wow. ..I missed this post. Glad I checked! Yummo!

I am glad you found it! 🙂

7. dawnspitfire says:

BTW…can you …maybe. ..tell me how to add the pinterest button on wordpress?
    THANKS! ♡

I know there are plug ins… but I found mine under: Settings>Sharing Settings>Enabled Services. I dragged the Pinterest icon to this area and it appeared with the other sharing options such as email and printing. Let me know if you find it. 🙂