Flowers cover

While I am working on a new posting I wanted to share a few beautiful flowers that my mother grows for her garden. Aren’t they beautiful! I am always amazed how she can grow these beautiful flowers from seeds! I need to purchase all of my annuals from a local nursery. I am not so talented as I do not have a green thumb! I can’t wait until the nurseries open and we can go shopping for flowers. We are fortunate to have many local nurseries within a 15-minute drive.

Flowers 6

Flowers 5

Flowers 3

Flowers 2

Flowers 1

8 thoughts on “A Touch of Summer!

1. gruhland says:

Really beautiful pictures Bernice. Reminds me that Spring is not far away.

Thanks Greg! I am looking forward to spring and summer flowers!!

2. kanzensakura says:

And me being me, I am very taken with the all the wonderful things sticking in the flowers and all the bits around the base of the flowers. I was as taken by them as the beautiful blooms themselves. They made me smile hugely.

Thank you so much! All the little statues and such are really nice. I am glad you noticed those details! 🙂

3. Beautiful flowers and beautiful photos! I am always amazed at the beauty that nature produces.

Thank you! My mother is very talented at growing vegetables and flowers from seeds. I love seeing how the seeds blossom into little plants and then grow strong enough to plant into a garden outside.

4. eatnapplay says:

Very beautiful flowers! I can’t wait to shop for some at the nursery too as my thumb is the opposite of green.

Thank you! My mother is very talented with growing flowers and vegetables. I tend to forget to water my plants which can be a problem. 🙂